I wonder how feminists will react to this
Probably ignore it then go back to making male tears mugs and gifs
Actually this is a very common idea among feminists
It’s something feminists have been talking about for years it’s called toxic masculinity and it’s one of the common threads among the topic of ‘Patriarchy hurts men too’. If fact the first time I read about toxic masculinity was on a feminist blog.
If you actually read things feminists talk about instead of straw manning them you might know this but OH WELL
- They push for quick involvement.
- There is jealousy.
- They are controlling.
- They have very unrealistic expectations.
- There is isolation.
- They blame others for their mistakes.
- They make everyone else responsible for their feelings.
- There is verbal abuse.
- They have sudden mood swings.
- They have abused others in the past.
- There are threats of violence or self harm.
THIS NEED MORE NOTES